Here is a list of local Chemist’s and their opening times.
Here is a list of some of the services your local pharmacy may offer, please speak to your local pharmacist directly for details or see this pharmacy service guide leaflet.
- A delivery and collection service – This means that you do not have to come to the surgery to collect your prescription and then take it to a chemist.
- MK Pharmacy First.
- Repeat Dispensing Service – This means that your local pharmacist can order your repeat prescription for you directly from the surgery with your consent.
- Prescription Prepayment Certificate – The prescription prepayment certificates allow anyone to obtain all the prescriptions they need for £2 per week. See NHS Choices for more information.
- Medication Use Review Service – This is an appointment with a pharmacist to check on how you are getting on with your medicines, which is useful if you regularly take several prescription medicines or are on medicines for a long-term illness. This confidential service will help you to find out more about your medicine, identify any problems you may be having with taking your medicines as intended and help you to take your medicines to best effect. You can learn more by reading the Medicines Use Review leaflet from the Department of Health.
- Dossett Box
- Emergency Contraception
- Truss Fittings – Hernias
- Incontinence Supplies
- Needle exchange and supervised Drug Administration
- Stop Smoking Services
- New Medicine Service
- Chlamydia Screening and Treatment
- Weight Management