What can I do to help myself?
Here are some general exercise advices for some musculoskeletal problems which you can do at home. For more specific tailored advice you should consult with a physiotherapist.
- Exercise advice leaflets for foot, carpel tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, back, knee, neck & shoulder
- Physiotherapy exercise for spinal cord injuries
- Exercise for functional neurological symptoms
- Physiotherapy exercises for back, knee, neck and shoulders
- Physio tools
- Exercises for multiple sclerosis
- Exercise library
- Exercises for the chest
- Exercise after colorectal surgery
- Exercises after abdominal surgery
- Exercises after shoulder dislocation
- Exercises after breast surgery
- Exercises after birth
- Exercises after total hip replacement