A new system is coming into force after 1 June 2015.
Patients wishing to access services or their records online will need to register with the practice for this service. Two proofs of identity will be required, one of which must be photo ID. If you have no photo ID available, then please contact surgery for alternative arrangements.
How to register for Online Services as of 1st June 2015
- Download, print and complete this form for each person requesting this service.
- Bring the completed form to the surgery with ID.
Children over 12 years will need to attend the surgery with their own signed form and ID as they will need to complete a further form regarding Gillick Competence.
If a patient is under 12 years, a parent or guardian may sign.
The form and ID must be verified by a member of staff. No documentation once verified will be scanned into the records. Once this process has been completed you will receive an email with your login details and password.
Examples of identity evidence accepted (Government Guidelines)
- HMG issued certificate of identity
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Adoption certificate
- UK asylum seekers application registration card
- National 60+ bus pass
- Police warrant card
- Fire Brigade ID card
- Armed Forces ID card
- NHS staff ID card
- Government issued ID card
- Driving Licence
- Residential property rental or purchase agreement
- Bank account
- Gas/Electric account
- Fixed line telephone account