New Patients

We are currently accepting new patients.

The doctors operate a personal list system in order to ensure that you get continuity of care, but you can make an appointment with any doctor that is available.

How to Register

To register with our practice please follow the links below to complete the registration forms and patient information details and download/print the information pack relevant to you and your family. It contains important information that may be of help to you.

After you have completed and submitted the forms you must bring the form to the surgery within 7 days with 2 forms of Identification (ID).

One of these must contain your address (e.g. Tenancy agreement, mortgage agreement, bank statement), and the other to have your photograph (eg. Driving licence, passport, for children a birth certificate is adequate).

Please submit your ID so that we can complete your registration.

Homeless Patients

If you would like to register with is, but currently have no fixed abode, please speak to our reception team who will be pleased to help you to register.

Practice Boundary

Our practice boundary covers all MK3, MK4 postcodes and Newton Longville.

Out of Area

If you move out of our practice area you may remain a registered patient at Parkside. However, we are UNABLE to do home visits if you live outside our area. Therefore, you may wish to re-register at another surgery closer to where you now live.

Temporary Residents

If you are currently staying within our practice area for up to 30 days and do not have a doctor in Milton Keynes but need urgent medical care you can register at the practice as a temporary resident. If you need medication urgently please bring your regular repeat prescription order form from your normal surgery to us and we will issue you with a short supply to tide you over until you get home.

Overseas Visitors

If you are visiting from abroad you can access medical care by seeing a doctor privately for a fee. Please ask one of our Patient Navigators for the current private consultation fees.

If your country has a healthcare agreement with the UK you may not have to pay please visit NHS Choices for more information.

Updating Personal Details.

If you change your name in any way other than marriage you will need to provide us with legal proof of the change in order for us to update your record. If you change your address or telephone number please follow the link below to our online process or give your details to one of our Patient Navigators as soon as possible. It is difficult for us to contact you if we do not have the correct details and this may affect your medical care.